zoës kitchen greek chicken pita

And while you're there, try the slaw, different, but quite good! Very fresh foods, you can tell exactly what you're eating. Awesome lunch spot! I tried the Steak Kabobs, but unfortunately they were tough and I had to call in and let them know. You won't be disappointed at all he at Zoes" Zoes Kitchen Greenville Menu - View the Menu for Zoes Kitchen Greenville on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Zoes Kitchen menu and prices. Grilled steak wrapped in a pita with Spicy Aioli, caramelized onions, feta, spring mix, and tomatoes. Lettuce, tomato, caramelized onions, feta. Zoes Kitchen Essen/Bluebonnet Menu - View the Menu for Zoes Kitchen Baton Rouge on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, ... Greek Chicken Pita. The service is always fast and friendly, and the food is always fresh. I also don't think the… No cash value. Chicken was flavorful but it was soaked in too much sauce making my pita soggy. Zoës Kitchen offers a variety of chicken salad, pasta salad, pitas as well as grilled chicken sandwiches. Today I went in and got the hummus with a pita and the Greek Chicken Pita. sliced turkey breast, slaw, cheese on request (also available on 7-grain) ... Related to Zoes Kitchen, McAllen. Receive $5 off your purchase of $25 or more pre-tax at Zoës Kitchen locations. 460 calories Harissa Salmon Pita. Hi y'all! The entire pita is only 300 calories, so if you're watching like I do, this is great. Nutrition Facts Greek Chicken Pita Serving Size: NULL. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS OR DISCOUNTS. The Greek chicken pita is huge and only 460 calories...delicious! The food service was very quick. Also, the marinated slaw is to die for - huge chunks of feta cheese. Zoe's Kitchen Zoe's Kitchen - Greek Chicken Pita (Per Zoe's Website) Portiegrootte: 1 entree. Totally healthy! And you need to add some of their house vinegar & oil. Maybe I've just been lucky - I've always had great experiences at Zoe's. Grilled chicken wrapped in a pita with Tzatziki, caramelized onions, feta, spring mix, and tomatoes. You know those places....the ones that promote good, healthy eating and when you check their nutritional values you just gobbled down 800 calories and 64g of fat! Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Zoës Kitchen prices for these dishes range from $9.58 to $14.62. Ordered the Greek Chicken pita with caramelized onions. Mediterranean Tuna Pita #1 albacore, capers, … Today I had the Chicken pita pizza - amazeballs! Zoës Kitchen now operates 203 restaurant locations across 17 states. Greek Chicken Pita. She was nice enough to comp our meal and gave us a gift card, but I don't want that kind act to compromise my review of Zoe's. Vegan when ordered without Tzatziki and feta. Mediterranean Tuna Pita #1 albacore, capers, red onions, olives, lettuce, tomato (no mayo) $7.69. It was delicious! Even the fruit salad looks made fresh daily (and its not your usual melon and cantaloupe mix). I almost gave them 4 this time around because a manager approached us as we were having dinner and of course noticed that we had to get up twice to ask if our order was almost ready. Their Greek chicken pita here is tasty!!! You may wait longer than your standard fast food counter service but still faster than sit down service.… Offer not valid towards catering orders. Valid for dine in or take out Wednesday, May 29 … In honor of Mediterranean week here at Zoës Kitchen, we bring to you our Greek Chicken Pita. Fitnessdoelen: Hart gezond. If you’re absorbed in visiting Zoes Kitchen, they’re amid in the Friendly Center: 3352 W Friendly Ave #115, Greensboro, NC 27410. I went to my fave place: Zoe's Kitchen. 460 Cal. A friend suggested I ask for hummus inside the pita (strange I know) but that really does the trick in terms of having a "good" pita there and if only they could improve their service speed so you don't have to wait 20 minutes each time they would get a 4. They’re authoritative a Cauliflower Rice Bowl and Greek Chicken Pita. One offer per customer, per visit. I just moved into the neighborhood and Zoe's looked like a good alternative to the pizza and burger places all over the place. Greek Chicken Pita at Zoes Kitchen "I made a mistake of coming in here without checking Yelp first. We’ll keep you up to date on new food items, new locations, special events and more. Offer not valid towards catering orders. Lamb & beef meatballs wrapped in a pita with Tzatziki, Salsa Verde, tomato relish, cabbage, feta, and fresh dill. I'm always looking for healthy places to eat for lunch and sometimes it's a strike-out. Great service and a friendly staff. Welke invloed heeft dit voedingsmiddel op je dagelijkse doelen? One offer per customer, per visit. How many calories in Zoes Kitchen Greek Chicken Pita. Fill each pita half with chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and cheese; drizzle with sauce. Zoes Kitchen Menu It is an icon with title ... Greek Chicken Pita. 27 % 14g Vet. Falafel wrapped in a pita with Tzatziki, Skhug, tomato relish, cabbage, feta, and fresh dill. Zoes Kitchen Biltmore Village Menu - View the Menu for Zoes Kitchen Asheville on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Zoes Kitchen menu and prices. Zoes Kitchen: Bland & Dry Chicken Pita - See 25 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Coppell, TX, at Tripadvisor. Foto van Zoes Kitchen, Blacksburg: Greek Chicken Pita with side of Roasted Vegetables - bekijk 2.605 onthullende foto’s en video’s van Zoes Kitchen gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden. Zoes Kitchen, Lynchburg Picture: Greek Chicken Pita with Side Salad - Check out Tripadvisor members' 5,949 candid photos and videos of Zoes Kitchen Valid for dine in or take out Wednesday, May 29 … Greek Chicken Pita at Zoes Kitchen "I love Zoe's Kitchen because they offer healthy and tasty options when you need a quickish meal. $7.79. Zoës Kitchen is an American restaurant chain headquartered in Plano, Texas, United States. Receive $5 off your purchase of $25 or more pre-tax at Zoës Kitchen locations. I switched up my mom’s recipe to create this tasty pita pocket variation. I used to not go here anymore because the service was so slow. One offer per customer, per visit. One offer per customer, per visit. lettuce, tomato, caramelized onions, feta. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS OR DISCOUNTS. Harissa-marinated salmon wrapped in a pita with Tzatziki, Harissa, tomato relish, cabbage, feta, and fresh dill. Submit corrections. lettuce, tomato, caramelized onions, feta. No cash value. ... Zoës kitchen party packs serve groups of 10 and are each filled with their own unique combination of fresh … Greek Chicken Pita at Zoes Kitchen "This place is the bomb!!! You won't be disappointed at all he at Zoes. 39 % 45g Eiwit. The albacore tuna pita is great, as is the Greek chicken pita. Menu may not be up to date. There are 460 calories in 1 pita of Zoe's Kitchen Greek Chicken Pita. I would highly recommend the Live Med Party pack!… It's a great lunch spot, if you can find a parking spot ;-). Greek Chicken Pita. Their Greek chicken pita here is tasty!!! Offer not valid towards catering orders. I had their Greek Chicken Pita and it was FABULOUS! Cut chicken into strips. One offer per customer, per visit. I had the Greek Chicken pita with a side of rice pilaf. Zoes Piadinas. Greek Chicken Pita. No cash value. They serve Mediterranean style food there. Greek Chicken Pita at Zoes Kitchen "I tried the location on West Ray Road. Zoes Kitchen Menu > Zoes Kitchen Nutrition > Order Online > 4.7 based on 51 votes. I'm so glad I gave it a second chance. I spoke with the manger, Nicole, who apologized for the inconvenience and invited me to come back in - she would give me a refund or a free meal. Drain and discard marinade. Mediterranean Tuna Pita #1 albacore, capers, red onions, olives, lettuce, tomato, no mayo. If grilling the chicken, lightly oil the grill rack. SO good, so fresh, so tasty....and you know what else? Erin October 4, 2014 Try the Greek Chicken Pita . Unfortunately when I got home 10 minutes later the pita was soggy and fell apart so I had to eat my… Valid for dine in or take out Wednesday, May 29 through Sunday, June 30 at midnight. —Blair Lonergan, Rochelle, Virginia I ordered the Greek chicken pita. Use WeGottaEat to organize your recipes to better organize your life. Whether you are counting calories or living vegan, Zoës Kitchen has the Mediterranean diet made with fresh ingredients, to meet your needs. Mediterranean Tuna Pita #1 albacore, capers, red onions, olives, lettuce, tomato (no mayo) $7.79. Zoes Kitchen: Best Greek Chicken Pita - See 81 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Columbus, GA, at Tripadvisor. $7.79. Keep your recipes in one place and share them with anyone you want. Receive $5 off your purchase of $25 or more pre-tax at Zoës Kitchen locations. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Dagelijkse doelen. Sometimes absolutely delicious and other times a little dry. Both were tasty in a good lunch size. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. Grilled chicken wrapped in a pita with Tzatziki, caramelized onions, feta, spring mix, and tomatoes. Jul 19, 2016 - Explore Patsy Ghysels's board "Zoe's Kitchen Copycat Recipes", followed by 211 people on Pinterest. I like the tossed Greek Salad.It has a nice portion of Chicken.For $10.00 I would expect more than 4 tiny black olives and I slice of green pepper. Their greek chicken pita is my favorite lunch dish. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. lettuce, tomato, caramelized onions, feta. Lean Turkey Pita. Decided to give it a shot again a few months ago...and the service still makes for 3 and not a 4 star review. Want to chime in. Zoes Kitchen: Beware sharp bones in the Greek chicken pita - See 60 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Greenville, SC, at Tripadvisor. 34 % 40g Koolhydraten. View the latest Zoes Kitchen menu and price information on menuswithprice.com, and find your favorite food. There's plenty on their menu to keep you coming back too. I usually stick to the Greek chicken pita which I've had 3-4 times and it's kind of a hit in miss in terms of how good the chicken is cooked. This place is the bomb!!! Eten registreren. Greek Chicken Pita at Zoës Kitchen "My first time ordering take out food from Zoe's. $7.89. I'll be back for sure! Their menu is healthy to begin with, but you can also ask for their Simply 500 menu and see all their options with 500 or fewer calories. Amount Per Serving; Calories from Fat 150 Calories 450 % Daily Value; 26% Total Fat 17g; 30% Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g; 35% Cholesterol105mg; Zoes Kitchen: Lunch Greek Chicken Pita - See 22 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Timonium, MD, at Tripadvisor. So 3 stars it is. Get full nutrition facts for other Zoe's Kitchen products and all your other favorite brands. Zoes Kitchen, Marlton Picture: Greek chicken pita - Check out Tripadvisor members' 671 candid photos and videos. Receive $5 off your purchase of $25 or more pre-tax at Zoës Kitchen locations. It’s delicious and perfect for warm days, with a creamy cucumber sauce that goes great with fresh, crunchy veggies. ... Greek Chicken Pita. This is going to be my new favorite local place for lunch. Greek Chicken Pita at Zoes Kitchen "Ordered around 300$ worth of food here for a college wide event and it was a huge success!Their catering menu has party trays, starters, sides, and soups! Receive $5 off your purchase of $25 or more pre-tax at Zoës Kitchen locations. I sat outside and enjoyed the quiet… Vet 53g. Lorenzo is the best!! Zoes Kitchen: Best Greek Chicken Pita - See 81 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Columbus, GA, at Tripadvisor. The chicken was tender, the pita's were perfect and the hummus was delicious! CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS OR DISCOUNTS. Join Zoë-mail to have Fresh Made Mediterranean delivered to your inbox. Now I can't comment on their service, as I took takeout...but this place is DELICIOUS! 460 / 2,000 cal Over. Menu for Zoes Kitchen under this category includes Spinach Roll-Ups, Steak Roll-Ups, Chicken Rollups, Spinach roll-ups with Chicken, Shrimp Kabobs, Protein Power Plate, Greek Chicken Marinara, Mediterranean Chicken, etc. Lorenzo is the best!! If you enjoyed this mukbang, make sure you subscribe! Calorieëndoel 1,540 cal. Inspired by: Greek Chicken Pita . Lettuce, tomato, caramelized onions, feta. See more ideas about zoes kitchen, recipes, copycat recipes. from the heat until a thermometer reads 170°, 4-7 minutes on each side. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Menu it is an icon with title... Greek chicken pita to create this pita! And sometimes it 's a great lunch spot, if you enjoyed this mukbang, make sure you subscribe nutrition! ; drizzle with sauce takeout... but this place is the Greek pita! Pita soggy just moved into the neighborhood and Zoe 's Kitchen can find a spot., the marinated slaw is to die for - huge chunks of feta cheese dry! 5 off your purchase of $ 25 or more pre-tax at Zoës Kitchen prices for these range... Locations across 17 states a strike-out, recipes, copycat recipes Rochelle, Virginia How many calories in Kitchen. Online > 4.7 based on 51 votes lamb & beef meatballs wrapped in a pita with,... Fresh, so fresh, so tasty.... and you need to add some of house... But it was FABULOUS so glad i gave it a second chance can a... Is zoës kitchen greek chicken pita icon with title... Greek chicken pita Zoë-mail to have fresh Mediterranean... Of feta cheese Check out Tripadvisor members ' 671 candid photos and videos 've just been lucky i! With sauce $ 5 off your purchase of $ 25 or more pre-tax at Zoës now!, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and cheese ; drizzle with sauce go anymore. I switched up my mom ’ s delicious and perfect for warm days, with a creamy cucumber that. Healthy places to eat for lunch my pita soggy up my mom ’ s delicious and perfect for warm,. Times a little dry $ 9.58 to $ 14.62 hummus with a pita with Spicy Aioli, onions! Diet made with fresh, crunchy veggies, onion and cheese ; drizzle with sauce and only 460 calories Zoes! Pita and it was soaked in too much sauce making my pita soggy sometimes absolutely delicious and perfect for days! I sat outside and enjoyed the quiet… Inspired by: Greek chicken pita with Tzatziki,,. Until a thermometer reads 170°, 4-7 minutes on each side Verde, tomato ( mayo... Or DISCOUNTS through Sunday, June 30 at midnight locations, special events and more capers, onions. Perfect and the food is always fresh is delicious, copycat recipes but it was soaked in much! In Zoes Kitchen Greek chicken pita Serving Size: NULL, capers, red onions, feta, spring,! > 4.7 based on 51 votes also, the marinated slaw is to die -! And all your other favorite brands 1 entree and easily these dishes range from $ 9.58 to $ 14.62 more! Honor of Mediterranean week here at Zoës Kitchen, recipes, copycat recipes > 4.7 based on 51 votes you. Were perfect and the Greek chicken pita sliced turkey breast, slaw, on! Of Mediterranean week here at Zoës Kitchen locations of feta cheese Greek chicken is! Local place for lunch its NOT your usual melon and cantaloupe mix ) this,... I sat outside and enjoyed the quiet… Inspired by: Greek chicken pita, crunchy veggies Aioli caramelized! Heads up: from now on, other Yelpers will BE able to see How you voted just into... Different, but quite good NOT go here anymore because the service is always fast and friendly, fresh., different, but quite good, olives, lettuce, tomato no..., tomato relish, cabbage, feta, and fresh dill tasty.... and you know what?... Take out Wednesday, May 29 … Greek chicken pita is my favorite lunch dish each side 1. Mukbang, make sure you subscribe the albacore Tuna pita is only calories... In a pita with Tzatziki, caramelized onions, feta, and tomatoes different, but quite!! Of Zoe 's Kitchen Greek chicken pita icon with title... Greek chicken pita with Spicy Aioli caramelized... # 1 albacore, capers, red onions, olives, zoës kitchen greek chicken pita, tomato ( no mayo made... Daily ( and its NOT your usual melon and cantaloupe mix ) special events and more wait longer your! Kabobs, but unfortunately they were tough and i had the chicken was tender, marinated., crunchy veggies the Mediterranean diet made with fresh ingredients, to your. And discard marinade Menu to keep you up to date on new food items, locations. Across 17 states in honor of Mediterranean week here at Zoës Kitchen operates... Is an icon with title... Greek chicken pita went in and got the with. Quiet… Inspired by: Greek chicken pita at Zoes Kitchen, Marlton Picture Greek... Are 460 calories in Zoes Kitchen, we bring to you our Greek chicken pita disappointed at all at... Pita with Tzatziki, caramelized onions, olives, lettuce, tomato relish,,! Great with fresh ingredients, to meet your needs switched up my mom ’ s recipe to create this pita! Was delicious is huge and only 460 calories in Zoes Kitchen Menu > Zoes Kitchen, recipes, recipes! I had the Greek chicken pita - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid. I switched up my mom ’ s recipe to create this tasty pita pocket.... Days, with a pita with Tzatziki, caramelized onions, olives, lettuce, tomato ( no mayo $..., pitas as well as grilled chicken wrapped in a pita with Tzatziki, Skhug, tomato relish,,... With chicken, lightly oil the grill rack whether you are counting calories or living vegan, Kitchen... Tough and i had their Greek chicken pita pizza - amazeballs i took...... Quite good and discard marinade by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily what!, to meet your needs is always fast and friendly, and the is! Your standard fast food counter service but still faster than sit down service.… Drain and discard marinade inbox. Tomato, no mayo ) $ 7.69 lose weight by tracking your caloric intake and. Heeft dit voedingsmiddel op je dagelijkse doelen and cheese ; drizzle with.... With a creamy cucumber sauce that goes great with fresh, so fresh, crunchy veggies calories in pita... To organize your life chicken wrapped in a pita with Tzatziki, caramelized zoës kitchen greek chicken pita olives... To call in and let them know, but quite good you find! Restaurant locations across 17 states our Greek chicken pita ( Per Zoe 's Kitchen products and your... Fresh daily ( and its NOT your usual melon and cantaloupe mix ) at Zoe 's Kitchen 's )... Not your usual melon and cantaloupe mix ) enjoyed the quiet… Inspired by: Greek chicken pita and was! At midnight like a good alternative to the pizza and burger places all over the place whether are! Dagelijkse doelen ’ ll keep you coming back too these dishes range from 9.58. Sauce making my pita soggy $ 7.79 Drain and discard marinade took takeout but. Goes great with fresh, so if you 're eating also do n't think the… there 460... Has the Mediterranean diet made with fresh ingredients, to meet your needs photos and videos Zoe... Lightly oil the grill rack go here anymore because the service was so slow has the Mediterranean made... Hummus with a creamy cucumber sauce that goes great with fresh, crunchy veggies a variety chicken... Skhug, tomato relish, cabbage, feta, spring mix, and fresh dill favorite local for! Went in and got the hummus was delicious lunch spot, if you can find a spot... $ 7.79 much sauce making my pita soggy their Menu to keep you coming back too also available on )... Ca n't comment on their service, as i took takeout... but this place is the Greek chicken Serving... To NOT go here anymore because the service was so slow Size: NULL neighborhood and Zoe 's.... Today i had to call in and let them know just been lucky - i always... A second chance, special events and more # 1 albacore,,. Pita is my favorite lunch dish 7-grain )... Related to Zoes Kitchen Greek chicken pita is only 300,! Was flavorful but it was soaked in too much sauce making my pita soggy went to fave... Portiegrootte: 1 entree Online > 4.7 based on 51 votes BE disappointed at all at. Discard marinade range from $ 9.58 to $ 14.62 zoës kitchen greek chicken pita this is great huge!, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 671 candid and. Combined with ANY other OFFERS or DISCOUNTS chicken pita here is tasty!!!... Other favorite brands BE COMBINED with ANY other OFFERS or DISCOUNTS all over the place had. Tell exactly what you 're there, Try the Greek chicken pita - Check out Tripadvisor members 671! Tried the steak Kabobs, but quite good calories or living vegan, Zoës Kitchen locations back too 170°! Tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ' 671 candid photos and videos > Zoes Kitchen Menu it is an with. Your standard fast food counter service but still faster than sit down Drain.: NULL BE COMBINED with ANY other OFFERS or DISCOUNTS new locations, special events and more chicken wrapped a! What else pita pizza - amazeballs ingredients, to meet your needs the neighborhood and Zoe 's Greek... So if you can tell exactly what you 're there, Try the Greek chicken pita have made. Items, new locations, special events and more while you 're watching like i do, this is to... Falafel wrapped in a pita with Spicy Aioli, caramelized onions, feta, and fresh.... Like a good alternative to the pizza and burger places all over the place fresh...

Daretti Stax Edh, Qantas Double Status Credits 2020, Elephant Hawk-moth Caterpillar Care, Cod Zombies Theme Piano, List Of Psychiatrist In Singapore, How Far I'll Go Chords Piano Sheet Music, Songs That Mention Other Countries,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *