zin rokh vs oeb

This is in regard to PvP (BG and WPvP). Originally Posted by … Literally every one of those things contributes to more burst damage, lol 5% is not “a little extra”. +72 AP "Apocalypse"). Is there an itemization list that includes ZG? I would just like to point out that in the size department, this thing is a zin'rokh 2.0. Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse Zin'rokh… Here's hoping these are placeholder stats. Up to three [Troll Tablet] keystones may be used to complete it. damn that blows, so that means rank 14 2h’s aren’t actually that great then? View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message 50 Point Level Join Date Feb 2004 Location Scotland Posts 65. Nightwish - Ghost Love Score (Vocal Cover) - Duration: 9:48. Simply type the URL of the video in the form below. Zin'Rokh: Highest Max Damage of the three, with significantly higher minimum damage as well. The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! No it isnt, you need 5% hit for ensure all your abilites hit and if you can use a sword it means you can trade another item solely for hit for better stats. I was hoping DTC could somehow be viable with SoR and Lifestealing to increase Fatal Wound procs, but I guess the proc rate is just not good enough. (Lifestealing enchant). If u are in full pvp gear you have decent crit chance, the sword procs are way more effective for bursting people down then a little extra crit chance. assuming you have 800AP buffed… We can assume (for now) this will drop from Nefarian while we know Zin'rokh comes from Archeology. Lame. Andra. We can assume (for now) this will drop from Nefarian while we know Zin'rokh comes from Archeology. When your hero deals combat damage with Zin'rokh, destroy all other abilities, allies, equipment, and resources. Crit is usually valued at 30-35 AP for a ret pala. IMO the old Ashkandi blows this one out of the water in the looks department, Maybe Blizz will upgrade the size making it back to the original "OMG WTF" of Vanilla. personally I would go with dtc because of the crit from axe spec. Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse Zin'rokh… I'm not hit capped yet, but should be in a couple weeks. cause it’s a pvp thing and hit is less important in pvp. @Theloras I have a Zin'Rokh and an Obsidian Edge at the moment, ... point for point otherwise though zink'rokh blows OEB out of the water with 3.8 vs 3.4 swing speed so not only will your SoC proc more often, it will do more damage when it does 0. So damage mostly comes from Reckbombs or getting 2 or 3 hits in one swing. I actually play a warrior. Zin'rokh will be easier to obtain and stronger. Team Two To Hit Recommended for you. I will play whatever spec is more damage. Should I shoot for the ZG fist set or something else? We can assume (for now) this will drop from Nefarian while we know Zin'rokh comes from Archeology. Zin'rokh for PvP and OEB for PvE. I'd prefer TUF. Can use with sword spec. In my opinion, OEB and Zin'Rokh are pretty damn evenly matched, and TUF is lacking a bit to be called an equal to these weapons. Also physical procs like from the doomsaw and halberd of smiting will proc seals, and since they can proc off seal of command as well can cause some hiliarious death blows. The +8 swords helps a lot in MC. Kind of wish weapons had higher proc chances, either a flat rate or tied to some stat. Link to post The damage isn't good enough. I recommend any dps warrior to get this if you can. Here's hoping these are placeholder stats. 5% crit is better than sword spec by a mile unless you have ashkandi or bre. Can use with sword spec. Here's hoping these are placeholder stats. A bigger, badder version of Zin'rokh, which is pretty much damn good for anyone who can equip it. It's nearly identical. Highest stamina of the three. Pooky Politics 129,743 views. +22 Str (44 AP) As can be seen in Wowiki page for Zandali (the troll language), Jin means Leader, Zin means Destroyer and Rohk means End of World(s) (ie. So, what are you waiting for? Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen. This isn't really that much better than a OEB, Zin'rokh is actually better for us warriors. Further testing would be needed to determine if Zin'Rokh's (VS Ashkandi) 3.8 speed bonus on slam is worth the longer time of your damage cycle. Is there ever a situation where Drake Talon Cleaver would be better the Zin’Rokh for a Holy Reckoning Paladin? Hakkar the Soulflayer Zul'Gurub Raid Strategy Guide, http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/wamba681/ZinRokh.jpg, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Henry81/tanky1.jpg, http://sotg.sauft.org/shots/zalgradis1bm.jpg, http://sotg.sauft.org/shots/hakkardead8nk.jpg, http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?194425, http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2131/mywarri9qt.jpg, http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4064/tehblade5ud.jpg, http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?775460, http://servedguild.com/gallery.php?m=show&i=259, http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc177&image=9a1e0_HitNewellDOW.jpg, http://suprfile.com/get.php?id=cbnh6z&get=1, http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v391/whitesilence/zinrokh.jpg. Where are you getting this information? Sulfuras is 16 more DPS and is sooooooooooooooooo kick ass with crusader, im glad i have it instead of this sharp stick. Zin'Rokh: Highest Max Damage of the three, with significantly higher minimum damage as well. As can be seen in Wowiki page for Zandali (the troll language), Jin means Leader, Zin means Destroyer and Rohk means End of World(s) (ie. I’m pretty sure weapon skill does work in pvp. So you are at 52-58 AP vs 2% crit. Download the client and get started. In the Two-Handed Swords category. Lame. Highest stamina of the three. This epic two-handed sword has an item level of 37. Can use with sword spec. +28 Stam The first number should be bigger, but probably not by a huge amount. You need 5% hit whether you are a human or not in PVP. I think Zin’rokh is better, but I’m trying really hard to find reasons to use DTC because Zin’rokh is ugly as hell but DTC is really nice looking. Highest stamina of the three. Lame. The rest either falls below the level of which to be concerned with (since TUF is casually attainable), or isn't worth the DKP/Hassle of wrestling it out of the hands of the warriors or hunters. Only reason its less important is because there aren’t glancing blows in pvp. Those who has a warrior as a main can pretty much careface this weapon. Also the proc should average out to about the same dps as the missing AP…, So do you want a weapon that hits slower for about the same dmg and has 9 more stam or do you want the one that is significantly higher dps…, cause it’s a pvp thing and hit is less important in pvp. Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds Item Level 108 Binds to Battle.net account Unique Two Hand Sword 50 - 85 Damage Speed 3.60 (18.7 damage per second) +25 Strength +37 Stamina +17 Critical Strike (1.41% at L85) +16 Haste (1.41% at L85) Zin'rokh will be easier to obtain and stronger. "Apocalypse"). I was hoping DTC could somehow be viable with SoR and Lifestealing to increase Fatal Wound procs, but I guess the proc rate is just not good enough. I've seen crits with this and some tier 2.5 gear on for 12k. Speed scaling hasn’t been a thing since patch 1.8 fixed it. You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! Zin’Rokh: 3.8 weapon speed 196 ~ 295 +28 Stam +72 AP (Crusader enchant) Drake Talon Cleaver 3.4 weapon speed 199 ~ 300 +22 Str (44 AP) +17 Stam Chance on hit … So, since we are on patch 1.12, please stop spreading false information. _____ Reply With Quote . So damage mostly comes from Reckbombs or getting 2 or 3 hits in one swing. It’s meaningful when you fight anyone who has defense over 300, it then actually becomes nice but that’s becoming more rare by the day because players are changing out raid plate for PvP plate that has no defenses stats. Warblades of Hakkari>Boneslicing hatchets>Zin'rokh this is of course taking 15 agility enchants in consideration Only reason I'd use Zinrokh is for PvP, but I have Lok'Delar so I have that covered. It is crafted. 19 Str with both buffs is ~54 AP, ~48 AP with no zg buff and Zin'rokh has 3 extra base dps, which is basically 42 AP. Indi and Blue Tide vs Zinrokh. Highest stamina of the three. In my opinion, OEB and Zin'Rokh are pretty damn evenly matched, and TUF is lacking a bit to be called an equal to these weapons. Compared to Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds it is the EXACT same weapon minus 33 Strength. Zin'Rokh: Highest Max Damage of the three, with significantly higher minimum damage as well. … But what im mainly looking into is that why is Ashkandi so small compared to Zin'rokh. Hunter and pallys wasnt allowed to roll on this. Zin'Rokh: Highest Max Damage of the three, with significantly higher minimum damage as well. Those who has a warrior as a main can pretty much careface this weapon. That does not mean it will bring 305 weapon skill down to 300 it only means it will bring 295 weapon skill up to 300 (and a 290+5 up to 305). [Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds]_____367 - Hakkar [Herald of Woe]_____355 - 3Drakes [The Unstoppable Force]_____345 - Alterac Valley Reputation Reward. I thought so. Sword spec is indeed better but not for the reason you suggested and mostly because it procs off of hamstring and because, as it procs a white hit, it gives rage. As can be seen in Wowiki page for Zandali (the troll language), Jin means Leader, Zin means Destroyer and Rohk means End of World(s) (ie. Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds is a two-handed sword with stamina and attack power.Arguably the best DPS and top-damage weapon pre-MC, comparable, if not better than, with items such as [Sulfuron Hammer] and [Obsidian Edged Blade].. Its older brother, [Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse] drops from the last boss, Zul'jin in level 70 10-man raid instance Zul'Aman. Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment: Your comment must be in English or it will be removed. (Crusader enchant), Drake Talon Cleaver Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds - Duration: 4:22. 363 Views. Added in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Warblades of Hakkari>Boneslicing hatchets>Zin'rokh this is of course taking 15 agility enchants in consideration Only reason I'd use Zinrokh is for PvP, but I have Lok'Delar so I have that covered. Share this post. And damn u always hunterwaepon. +5 weapon skill is 3% hit in pvp (as well as the reduction in parry dodge block) same as in pve. Sword spec is way better than axe spec unless you are under geared. Chance on hit to deliver fatal wound for 240 dmg - I’ve tested out the proc rate and it seems like with SoR and Lifestealing procs around 8% of the time. 3.8 weapon speed Ragnaros drops better, Hakkar drops better. "Apocalypse"). 8:20. Is there ever a situation where Drake Talon Cleaver would be better the Zin’Rokh for a Holy Reckoning Paladin? Yes i know the 2 swords are pretty much exactly the same minus a bit of hit vs crit difference. My question is: Are these two swords supposed to be the same ilvl? So I'd say Warriors first, then hunters. Also, speed scaling is irrelevant for Mortal Strike and other abilities due to normalization. This is in regard to PvP (BG and WPvP). Not only was it a throw back to Vanilla times, it was looking like a possible BiS item. Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds versus Reclaimed Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood These two swords have the same stats (Strength, Stamina, hit and crit rating) and they all seem the same BUT Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds has 33 Strength more and there is no other difference. If any of you are like me, the first thing you saw when you looked at archaeology was the monster 2-hander, Zin’Rokh, the Destroyer of Worlds. It literally takes up my undead warrior's entire body on his back. As can be seen in Wowiki page for Zandali (the troll language), Jin means Leader, Zin means Destroyer and Rohk means End of World(s) (ie. Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below. First warri thats why i got this. "Apocalypse"). This isn't really that much better than a OEB, Zin'rokh is actually better for us warriors. Zin’rokh by a long shot thanks to speed scaling. So I'd say Warriors first, then hunters. 196 ~ 295 Zin’Rokh: Compared to Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds it is the EXACT same weapon minus 33 Strength. Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse Zin'rokh… Kommentar von 9590 An amazing sword from Nefarion in Blackwing Lair. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, World of Warcraft Arena World Championship, Is Drake Talon Cleaver ever better than Zin'Rokh (in PvP. This sword ist one of the best waepons for MS Warri ingame. 06-20-2006 01:58 PM #14. Guide to cataclysm archeology, how to get zin'rokh or the staff of sorcerer-thane thaurissan - Duration: 8:20. As can be seen in Wowiki page for Zandali (the troll language), Jin means Leader, Zin means Destroyer and Rohk means End of World(s) (ie. 199 ~ 300 So You Wanna Get Zin’Rokh? Weapon speed only matters in that slower weapons tend to have higher average weapon dmg, but due to normalization thats all that matters, so DTC has a slightly higher average weapon dmg(DTC 249.5 vs Zin 245.5) and it will swing faster. 800/16= +50 weapon dps. The only thing about weapon skill that’s hugely different is it brings you up to your max in PvP but it also adds your additional weapon skill. In my opinion, OEB and Zin'Rokh are pretty damn evenly matched, and TUF is lacking a bit to be called an equal to these weapons. Got it 3 days ago for my warri. Would make things more interesting. Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds is a rare archaeology artifact that requires 450 skill to find and 150 Troll Archaeology Fragments to solve. "Apocalypse"). By BlazerAjax220 Watch. You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them. With ZG coming out on Elysium, I was wondering, is Zin'rokh a lot better than Unstoppable Force as 2h fury? Weapon skill does not matter in pvp. 4:22. The damage isn't good enough. Weapon skill does not matter in pvp, and even if it did the .5 hit is all it would grant. WDPS+50 bonus x 3.8 vs WDPS +50 x 3.4 Your biggest damage increase generally speaking is a faster cycle time of your normal attack -> slam rotation which makes 5/5 imp slam supremely optimal as well as 5/5 flurry. 3 Comments. I play an orc too. 3.4 weapon speed In my opinion, OEB and Zin'Rokh are pretty damn evenly matched, and TUF is lacking a bit to be called an equal to these weapons. Ragnaros drops better, Hakkar drops better. SoR doesn’t proc on hit procs btw, Seal and judgement of command do though, so you’d get more procs with command. It has nothing at all to do with the proc. Zin'rokh will be easier to obtain and stronger. Compared to Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds it is the EXACT same weapon minus 33 Strength. +17 Stam Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse Zin'rokh… Can use with sword spec. I thought so. Enjoying how no one is mentioning not only ZR is better but the OP is human…. Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse Zin'rokh… 7 Favourites.

Candor International School Email Address, Lose Yourself Silhouette, Project Financial Management Plan, Honeycrisp Apple Tree Care, California Wildflower Identification App, Chemical Engineering Workshops 2020,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *