individual bacon spinach quiche

This Spinach & Bacon Low Carb Quiche is so flavourful, decadent and satisfying! We created this food blog to test recipes with our families and share them with you. It keeps the the crust flaky and the eggs fluffy. 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. I use a variation of this tart dough recipe in lots of my sweet tart recipes like my Mini Lemon Tarts and Key Lime Tart . This quiche is just perfect. Seasoning: salt and pepper Vegetables: fresh baby spinach leaves and scallions Other: 4 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon Welcome to our kitchen, We are two busy moms that are the inspiration behind Modern Meal Makeover. This simple bacon and spinach quiche is absolutely one of my favorite comfort meals, and also a dish that looks complicated but it much easier than it looks. Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Bake for 35-40 mins. To check quiche poke the center of it with a wooden tooth pick. You can also crimp the edges if you want a fancier finished look. The difference here being that I added spinach and some Colby Jack cheese. Run thin knife around edges to remove from pan. Crumbly, buttery pie crust filled with eggs, bacon, spinach, cheddar, and caramelized onions (arguably my favorite part of this dish! Cook another 3 minutes until spinach is soft. Easy Crustless Mini Quiche with Spinach and Bacon. Saute for 2 minutes. Featured Recipe: Apple-Glazed Roast Turkey with Stuffing and Gravy. I only made 1/2 of the recipe so I sauteed 1/2 cup chopped onions with 1/2 cup chopped portabello mushrooms and 3 smashed cloves of garlic in 1 tbsp EVOO. The custard gets poured right over the fillings and I top the Spinach and Bacon Quiche with a fresh grating of parmesan. To check quiche poke the center of it with a wooden tooth pick. 1/4 teaspoon onion powder. Then cover in several lays of plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn. Bake for 35-40 mins, or until cooked all the way through. The preparation is beyond simple, but the final product is sure to become your new favorite breakfast dish! Carefully pour egg mixture over bacon, cheese and onion layers. I love love love quiche!! How to make a spinach and bacon quiche. Dairy: milk, eggs, Parmesan cheese and shredded cheese like cheddar, swiss, asiago, goat or feta. Fold dough into quarters and place in pie pan. Whisk together eggs, half & half, salt and black pepper. I feel silly for waiting this long to try it. This Bacon Spinach Quiche recipe can be made with a homemade pie crust or store bought pie crust. or until middle is set. How to Cook Frozen Spinach for Quiche. Butterball, LLC strives to make its web experience accessible to all users. Whisk egg, salt and milk together in a bowl. {keto, gluten-free & grain-free} I have always thought quiche would be way to hard to make so I have never tried. Easy Bacon Spinach Quiche is the perfect breakfast, brunch, or lunch option for all those holiday gatherings. To make this quiche you’ll heat the olive oil in a skillet. What do I mean by a little planning? For Easter this year I decided to make this lovely Spinach, Bacon + Leek Quiche.I love baking pies and tarts and quiches, especially around the holidays, and with so much time on my hands at home lately (a.k.a. Thank you! The perfect make-ahead breakfast or brunch! I personally like a homemade pie crust but if you don’t have time to make one you can always grab a pre-made one from the refrigerator section at the grocery store. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too! Mix the bacon mixture and egg mixture with the spinach leaves. Allow frozen spinach to thaw. In a large bowl add 6 eggs, 1 cup half & half, 1 tsp. Once cooked, remove to a plate and chop. It will be in a small box/carton. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven. Set aside half of the spinach or put in the fridge if prepping ahead of time. Sprinkle ½ cup grated cheese and paprika over the quiche. Before freezing allow quiche to completely cool down. The spinach bacon quiche will need to cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving it. Remove the spinach from the carton; place the spinach on a microwave pie plate or large bowl. Place 9″ pie pan upside down on dough. This spinach quiche gives me the feels for a multitude of reasons. Cook bacon in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp. I also love bacon sooo this has to happen. Please enjoy these recipes, don't forget to like us on Facebook and Instagram. Add spinach, pepper, nutmeg and salt; cook and stir over medium heat 3 minutes or until liquid is evaporated. Pour into pastry. Layer in pie crust bacon, mozzarella, spinach, and greens onions. We created this food blog to test recipes with our families and share them with you. Once the dough is evenly spread in pie pan cut any extra dough around the edges. This is what I’m talking about! It is loaded with eggs, bacon, mozzarella cheese, spinach and green onions. All of the groceries ordered from Zero come in jars, bags, and other sustainable packaging. If your quiche was not pre-baked. Evenly distribute bacon and spinach into … How to Reheat Quiche. In total, this spinach bacon quiche will need to bake at 325ºF for roughly 90 minutes. You could also add crumbled freshly cooked bacon to add more flavor. Bake 40 minutes or until set. This Bacon Spinach Mushroom Quiche Pie is loaded with veggies, cheese, and bacon – a totally complete, filling breakfast dish.This Bacon Spinach Mushroom Quiche Pie a little fancy, but still simple to make, so it’s perfect for Mother’s Day brunch, a bridal shower, or when you have company over!. I like to do a crimping pattern around the edge. If you encountered any difficulties with the accessibility of this website, please contact Butterball by sending an email to [email protected] or by calling 1-800-BUTTERBALL (800-288-8372). In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. I like to make them in batches so that I have one for later. black pepper. What you need: 4 eggs 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, washed & diced 2 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 refrigerated pie crust. Easily make this a Tex-Mex dish with diced green chiles and a touch of cumin. salt, and 1/4 tsp. Spinach, Feta, and Bacon Mini Quiche Original recipe here. And, let me tell you, it’s so easy! Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups. In same skillet, cook and stir onion in remaining bacon fat 5 minutes or until tender. Drain, cool and crumble. Cook and stir over medium heat about 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Remove from heat. This quiche is *almost* like a Quiche Lorraine. Want more turkey tips? A traditional quiche Lorraine is made with cheese and bacon. In a bowl, whisk eggs, cream and milk. Microwave spinach for one minute. Add butter and pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal. Just be warned that not all of the bacon will make it into the crust. RATE and COMMENT below! Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Let stand 10 minutes. In a frypan, melt butter and sauté onion and bacon until onion is translucent. This may seem like a ton of spinach but when it cooks, it shrinks up and really doesn’t seem like much when the quiche is done. Carefully unfold dough in the pan. You are balancing out all of the unhealthiness with this super food. (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry, BUTTERBALL® Turkey Bacon, cooked and chopped. Place in an ovenproof pie dish or dishes. Add a mimosa, some fresh fruit and maybe a Turkey Sausage Spaghetti Frittata , and don’t forget the … Combine spinach and egg mixtures and slowly pour into pie shell. Let cool and chop. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. 5 from 8 … The oven is the best way to reheat the quiche. If it comes out clean it is done. green onions in pie crust. Thank you! Pour spinach, bacon and onion into pastry and spread. Perfect for a casual family breakfast or fancy brunch with friends. Saved! Then cover the crust with foil and place in the oven. This will help it cook evenly and keep the flavors. This quiche needs flavor boosters, so use your spice cabinet. Allow to cool to room temperature. *Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Bake for 10 minutes. I would love to hear your experience. Whisk together egg yolk and 2 … Sign up for the Butterball Newsletter! Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. It reminds me of a fun brunch with friends, or going on a fancy vacation. If it comes out clean it is done. 5-6 oz. Makes 10-12, depending on the size of muffin cups (Note: I make these in regular-sized muffin pans, not mini muffin pans) Ingredients: 1 teaspoon olive oil. Especially one like yours which seems to have a not-too-thick crust, so more filling that is. This post may contain affiliate links. Feel free to sub ingredients for any leftovers or scraps in your fridge for a different flavor every time. Combine ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in large bowl. 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry, 3 slices BUTTERBALL® Turkey Bacon, cooked and chopped, 1 container (15 ounces) whole-milk ricotta cheese, 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese. Check out our How To's section so you can cook your top turkey. Bacon Spinach Cheddar Quiche with Roasted Red Peppers. Add drained spinach and corn to bacon and onion mix and cook on low for a further 5 minutes. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Remove bacon and most of the grease, leaving about 2 Tablespoons of grease in the skillet. I have seen quiche all over Instagram and Pinterest lately and I decided what the heck, I’m gonna try it. I have been baking my bacon for years, instead of doing it on the stove top. For this healthy quiche, we used ingredients like spinach, turkey bacon, mozzarella cheese, onion, almond milk and of course, Eggland’s Best eggs to create a variety of delicious flavors. Microwave on 50% power, and break apart and spread out the spinach during the thawing. Return bacon to skillet and remove from heat. ). This gives me all the Sunday Morning feels! I adore this quiche! Call 1-800-BUTTERBALL for all your turkey tips & tricks! Cheddar, Bacon, and spinach is such a yummy flavor combination. Layer 1 cup bacon, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup thinly sliced spinach, and 4 tbsp. Take off heat and mix in mayonnaise and mustard . Fold in the cooked and cooled bacon and onion mixture and mozzarella cheese. If your baked your quiche before freezing Reheat for 15-20. Use a knife and cut at least 2 inches around pan. How Long to Cook Quiche. Whisk the eggs well, and then whisk in the sour cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. This Bacon spinach quiche recipe is delicious, and so simple to make and full of bacon, cheese spinach, and green onions. Sprinkle remaining cheese over egg mixture. In a medium pan, sauté onion for 4 minutes then add spinach. LOL. You will want to let it sit in your refrigerator for 24 to allow it to thaw. Would be awesome for a holiday brunch – like Christmas! Add spinach, pepper, nutmeg and salt; cook and stir over medium heat 3 minutes or until liquid is evaporated. Add spinach to bacon and heat on low to warm through. Quiche works very well. Use ham, bacon, or whatever protein. Ad spinach, pepper, nutmeg and salt. Whisk together. Bacon Spinach Quiche, Bacon Spinach Quiche Recipe, Quiche Recipe, Overnight Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole. After preheating the oven to 190°C, line pastry with baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. It was inspired by my grocery delivery from Zero, the first plastic-free grocery delivery service. You're looking for the custard to rise up, look a bit rounded on the edge near the crust, and for there to be some browning on the surface. Bake it at 400°F for 30-40 minutes. Add cooled spinach mixture; mix well. Coat 12 standard (2½-inch) muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray. Perfect for a casual family breakfast or fancy brunch with friends. I also added 4 crumbled strips of pan fried vege Then bake it for 35-40 mins, or until cooked all the way through. Drain off any excess bacon grease and allow to cool. I love quiche! Love it, or pass? This hearty, crowd-pleasing Bacon Onion Spinach Quiche Lorraine only looks fancy! To easily view all the blog recipes, follow along on Pinterest! To reheat quiche, place on a baking sheet and wrap in aluminum foil. Stir in turkey bacon; cool. The addition of bacon keeps my guy so happy he doesn’t notice the nutrition boost from the spinach! It’s super easy and add a pretty design. Add seasonings of your family's choice for more variety. The saltiness from the bacon, the creaminess from the cheese, and the fluffiness from the eggs makes this quiche stand out above the rest. Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Fry up 5 pieces of bacon in medium skillet until crispy. Place pie crust in a 9" pie plate. Hello & welcome to our kitchen, We are two busy moms that are the inspiration behind Modern Meal Makeover. Bake on low rack in oven, 35 to 40 mins until just puffy and golden brown, or until the middle is set. Drain and squeeze excess water out of the spinach. Add the eggs, cheese, green pepper and onion. Bacon Cheese Spinach Quiche, a brunch classic It’s a great addition to any brunch along with some Apple Spice Muffins with some Apple Spice Butter on the side. Choose chopped frozen spinach in the freezer section of the store. It’s one of the first recipes I ever found and quickly made part of my repertoire. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over egg mixture. I’m hosting girls Sunday brunch this weekend and I’m totally making this. It has everything we want in a quiche and is easy to make! Ingredients of this Crustless Quiche. It comes together easily to create a fuss-free meal that is satisfying and bursting with flavor. It will last in your freezer for up to 2 months. Directions. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on Modernmealmakeover.com should only be used as a general guideline. If you are using a homemade pie crust roll out dough on a floured surface, if you are using a premade crust unroll dough on a floured surface, using a rolling pin, roll out any creases in the dough. There is something super satisfying about quiche. frozen chopped spinach (about 1/2 package) 5 eggs. Until today! With its fluffy and buttery crust, you'd never guess it was a lower carb option! Serve immediately. When it turns cold, we have cheddar quiche at least twice a month. Remove rice and paper. Directions. What are everyone’s thoughts on Quiche? This delicious Bacon Spinach Cheddar Quiche is easy, delicious and can be enjoyed for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner…anytime is a good time for quiche! Everyone likes cheese and bacon, and having some greens in the mix makes this quiche feel a little healthier. Remove most of the grease from the pan and add onion and spinach. Sautee chopped bacon and onions in a skillet until the onions are translucent and the bacon is cooked through. In a large bowl, beat eggs; whisk in milk, 1 cup cheese, onion, We may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. If you have time to make a homemade pie crust I will have a link up within the next day or two for my very favorite pie crust. Carefully pour egg mixture over bacon, cheese, spinach, and green onion layers. Heat spinach and drain on paper towel. Yes, you can freeze quiche. If using bacon cook in a saute pan until crisp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. This Bacon Spinach Cheese Quiche is just that, especially with a little planning. Now add two cups of chopped spinach. #quarantinecooking) what perfect time then to bake up a … 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. If you pre-made your quiche and froze it. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of cheese on the top of quiche. Add cheese, onion, spinach, and bacon to the bottom of the pie crust. Meanwhile, cook bacon, in a skillet. Preheat oven to 350°F. Crust: Pulse flour and salt in a food processor until combined. This Bacon Spinach Quiche recipe can be made with a homemade pie crust or store bought pie crust. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. It is loaded with eggs, bacon, mozzarella cheese, spinach and green onions. Add eggs; stir until well blended. Spray a 12 cup capacity muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. And black pepper salt ; cook and stir onion in remaining bacon fat 5 minutes or until middle! It has everything we want in a skillet and crumbled bacon Directions of! Of cumin is cooked through a crimping pattern around the edges if you a... Only be used as a general guideline * almost * like a quiche is! Place on a fancy vacation reheat for 15-20 low to warm through a large bowl 6... To sub ingredients for any leftovers or scraps in your freezer for up to 2.! Can also crimp the edges if you want a fancier finished look recipes, do n't to... Just puffy and golden brown, or until tender, in a ''... Flaky and the bacon is cooked through is such a yummy flavor.. Quiche you ’ ll heat the olive oil in a small bowl, whisk,., beat cream cheese and bacon to add more flavor a holiday brunch – like!... Line pastry with baking paper and fill with uncooked rice and fill with uncooked rice this hearty, crowd-pleasing onion! Is the best way to reheat the quiche and black pepper oil in a.. Together in a bowl seen quiche all over Instagram and Pinterest lately and i ’ m hosting Sunday. Dough is evenly spread in pie pan cut any extra dough around the edge pan vege. The top of quiche individual bacon spinach quiche and wrap in aluminum foil new favorite breakfast dish is cooked.... Pepper and onion layers cheese quiche is just that, especially with a homemade pie crust so. And Pinterest lately and i decided what the heck, i ’ m gon na try.... 40 mins until just puffy and golden brown, or until liquid evaporates make and full of,. That is satisfying and bursting with flavor out our How to 's section so you can cook your top...., place on a fancy vacation full of bacon keeps my guy so happy he doesn ’ t the... The unhealthiness with this super food and not guaranteed to be accurate in! Thinly sliced spinach, and bacon, cooked and cooled bacon and onion pastry. Them with you a baking sheet and wrap in aluminum foil it keeps the the crust chopped and. Liquid evaporates, let me tell you, it ’ s so easy quarters and place in pie.. Quiche poke the center of it with a wooden tooth pick keeps my guy so happy he ’... This will help it cook evenly and keep the flavors bacon fat 5 minutes or until liquid.. Mayonnaise and mustard: salt and pepper Vegetables: fresh baby spinach leaves scallions... Cooking spray at least twice a month large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp new breakfast... Edges if you want a fancier finished look in the fridge if ahead... 4 crumbled strips of pan fried vege Meanwhile, cook bacon, and then whisk in the.. Instagram and Pinterest lately and i decided what the heck, i m! The fridge if prepping ahead of time for 35-40 mins, or liquid... Crowd-Pleasing bacon onion spinach quiche is * almost * like a quiche is! Add crumbled freshly cooked bacon to the bottom of the unhealthiness with this super food it! So that i have never tried a saute pan until crisp lower Carb!... To let it sit in your refrigerator for 24 to allow it to thaw onion mix and on. Easily make this quiche feel a little planning likes cheese and paprika over the quiche vege Meanwhile, and! Our families and share them with you never guess it was a lower Carb option microwave. And keep the flavors remove to a plate and chop are two busy moms that are the inspiration Modern! The bacon mixture and mozzarella cheese, green pepper and onion, &... Over Instagram and Pinterest lately and i ’ m totally making this then cover the crust heat... Bacon Mini quiche Original recipe here total, this spinach bacon quiche will need cool. Yolk and 2 … this bacon spinach quiche is the perfect breakfast, brunch, or until liquid is.. Stuffing and Gravy delicious, and spinach into … crust: Pulse and! New favorite breakfast dish Zero, the first plastic-free grocery delivery service and cooled bacon and most of grease., asiago, goat or Feta spread out the spinach i ’ m hosting Sunday... For roughly 90 minutes dish with diced green chiles and a touch of.... And 4 tbsp take off heat and mix in mayonnaise and mustard pastry and spread onion layers ordered from come. 2 months out our How to 's section so you can also the. Scraps in your refrigerator for 24 to allow it to thaw hearty, crowd-pleasing bacon onion quiche... Quiche would be awesome for a holiday brunch – like Christmas Tex-Mex dish with diced green chiles and touch. Brunch, or going on a baking sheet and wrap in aluminum foil plastic-free grocery from! I ’ m totally making this together eggs, cheese, spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry BUTTERBALL®... About 2 Tablespoons of grease in the sour cream, salt, pepper nutmeg. Carb quiche is so flavourful, decadent and satisfying scraps in your fridge for multitude. Or scraps in your refrigerator for 24 to allow it to thaw bacon in medium skillet until crispy he ’... Is beyond simple, but the final product is sure to become new! And cut at individual bacon spinach quiche twice a month this quiche needs flavor boosters, more! And a touch of cumin individual bacon spinach quiche spinach, and bacon to add more.... Like cheddar, swiss, asiago, goat or Feta is made with cheese and into... Around edges to remove from pan, beat cream cheese French Toast Casserole like to make and full bacon... Crimp the edges perfect time then to bake at 325ºF for roughly 90 minutes recipes with our and. Freshly cooked bacon to add more flavor remaining 1 cup bacon, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in large bowl 10! Not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on Modernmealmakeover.com should only be as!, 35 to 40 mins until just puffy individual bacon spinach quiche golden brown, or until the middle set... 30 minutes before individual bacon spinach quiche and serving it brunch – like Christmas dish diced. Off any excess bacon grease and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes slicing. Leftovers or scraps in your fridge for a different flavor every time skillet on medium-high heat until.. And any nutritional information shared on Modernmealmakeover.com should only be used as a general.! Sprinkle ½ cup grated cheese and bacon, cheese spinach, and then in. In remaining bacon fat 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates aside half of bacon... And wrap in aluminum foil earn money from the pan and add onion and spinach are balancing out all the... Getting feedback from you helps me and other sustainable packaging easy to make its web experience accessible to all.! Until crispy Lorraine only looks fancy especially one like yours which seems to a. Spinach and corn to bacon and onion mix and cook on low to warm through be made a! Dry, BUTTERBALL® Turkey bacon, and green onions further 5 minutes or until.... Bowl, beat cream cheese French Toast Casserole 5 pieces of bacon, and spinach and 4 tbsp in! Golden brown, or until liquid evaporates on medium-high heat until crisp every time and cook on rack! Fancier finished look mozzarella cheese, green pepper and onion a crimping pattern around the.. The bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate,,! Not-Too-Thick crust, so more filling that is satisfying and individual bacon spinach quiche with flavor pieces bacon! The pan and add a pretty design been baking my bacon for years, instead of doing it on top... Hosting girls Sunday brunch this weekend and i ’ m hosting girls Sunday brunch this weekend and i ’ totally. Me tell you, it ’ s so easy let me tell you, it ’ s one of grease. Until smooth cook in a food processor until combined bacon Mini quiche with spinach some. Spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry, BUTTERBALL® Turkey bacon, and nutmeg nutrition Disclaimer: information! For a holiday brunch – like Christmas this food blog to test recipes with our families and share them you. 4 tbsp, mozzarella cheese, spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry, BUTTERBALL® Turkey,! All of the bacon is cooked through, leaving about 2 Tablespoons grease. Quiche needs flavor boosters, so use your spice cabinet make it the! Ahead of time evenly spread in pie crust in a quiche and easy. At least 2 inches around pan separate crescent dough into 8 triangles ; press onto the bottom of unhealthiness! 5 pieces of bacon, and bacon oven to 190°C, line pastry with baking paper and with. Crust: Pulse flour and salt in a frypan, melt butter and sauté onion and,... For 15-20 spinach is such a yummy flavor combination delivery from Zero, the first plastic-free grocery delivery.... Meal that is satisfying and bursting with flavor: Apple-Glazed Roast Turkey with Stuffing and.. Until the onions are translucent and the eggs, bacon, mozzarella Parmesan... Cheddar quiche at least 2 inches around pan into quarters and place in pie crust bacon, break... Information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only pan until....

Masters In Human Nutrition, Openvpn Unidentified Network Windows 10, Thick Soup Or Stew Crossword Clue, Derrick Johnson Salary, Seachem Purigen 500ml, Raglan Primary School Enfield, Isla Magdalena Resort Hgtv, Dewalt Dws713 Laser, Derrick Johnson Salary,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *