bic sport performer air review

In fact, BIC ACE-TEC paddleboards are among the best when it comes to durability. Shop BIC Sport Performer Evo Air Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddleboard, White/Blue/Green, 10'6". Apart from holding a lot of weight while taking traumas, these SUPs are still very lightweight. I use it it for both exercise and touring. Cons We've tested the board in a variety of conditions to find out if a company famous for selling lighters can really produce a quality paddle board. Price The 10 ft. 6 in. I was afraid that it wouldn't be as good as a solid board, but was pleasantly surprised. It comes with a backpack-type carrying case and a patch kit. Technology: SUP-AIR – Versatile shapes for all-round use or touring. It is easy to air up and use and it is lighter. On a windy day, I thought it was actually easier to deal with when getting the board in and out because it was lighter. Stability. Usage Max capacity: 220 Lbs. It stores easily in the back of my car when not inflated and on my roof rack when it is. In short, if you’re a fan of riding in the waves, you’ll certainly grab one of these boards. Verdict The Bic 10’6 Performer Air is a well-thought out board with a high level of finish and construction that will easily stand up to daily commercial use in SUP centres and survive the rigours of active family outings. Tail: 19.5 in. Pros First and foremost, you’ll be extremely attracted by the shape of this board if you’re a longboarder. 2019 Bic 10'6'' Performer Air Package This COMPLETE PACKAGE includes rigid inflatable board, adjustable paddle, safety ankle leash, backpack, high-pressure pump with gauge, repair kit, deck bungee for gear storage, carry handles at center, nose and tail, tie down o-rings at nose and tail, “yoga-mat” style traction pad for comfort and grip. Read and submit reviews for the 10'6 Performer Air Package. Learn more It was very stable on the water even for a relatively larger paddler like myself. Coming with attractive looks, it also carries a Dyneema belt stringer for reinforcement. You have to be careful with it as you do all inflatables. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community! This improved BIC SUP board boasts of a better finish than its predecessors. – Ultra-light construction = easy to carry. Read reviews for the 10'6 Performer Air Package by BIC Sport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. Paddlers weighing up to 200lbs get a stable platform because it can inflate up to 15 PSI. What it gains is convenience. This epoxy, lightweight paddleboard will definitely prove to be a wise investment. Cons Pros Light and stable. Also, the new tougher rails are a plus as well as the nose-high paddling by the board which gives you a secure feeling. Stable. It does catch the wind a little bit because of the thickness of the board, but it was a small price to pay. Primary material: Thermoform Plastic Volume: 235 liters Packed dimensions: 39x22x11 inches. This complete package includes rigid inflatable board, adjustable paddle, safety ankle leash, backpack, high-pressure pump with gauge, repair kit, deck bungee for gear storage, carry handles at center, nose and tail, tie down o-rings at nose and tail, “yoga-mat” style traction pad for comfort and grip. Bic Sport Paddle Board Review. its supper stable and stiff good white water board Rating Required. Pros • Easy to carry around because of the handles at tail, nose and center as well as its 23lbs. • Embossed EVA deck pad for traction and plush comfort. The board is recommended for small or light sportsmen, because it has a maximum recommended capacity of 90-100 kg. BIC Sport Performer Evo Air Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddleboard, White/Blue/Green, 10'6": Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors In fact, even a rocky edge can only give it a tiny dent. Verdict: New for 2017, Bic’s 10’6 has been reworked and slimmed down to create a light feeling, manoeuvrable, good looking board. There are other better wave performance boards out there. My only minor complaint was that I felt like it showed scuff marks more than other SUPs I've seen. BIC Sport’s 10'6" Air Evo Performer Inflatable Stand-up Paddleboard features ultra-light and extremely rigid construction for performance typically found only in rigid boards with the convenience of a packable inflatable.. Touring, exercise and I want to try it in the surf as I am a surfer. First and foremost, you’ll be extremely attracted by the shape of this board if you’re a longboarder. Because this SUP is of high quality, it won’t come cheap. BIC Sport Australian store, Watersport Leader, SUP, Surf, O'Pen BIC. I can throw the bag in the trunk and go anywhere with the board. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community! Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2015. Usage Pros BIC Sport Performer Product description The BIC sport performer 10’6” is arguably the best of all the BIC inflatable SUP boards. Usage Usage They feature durable, extra-light, and extremely rigid construction which improves their performance tremendously. Pros: Stable Pros BIC 10’6 PERFORMER TEST REVIEW. It was only a few years ago that you had a small choice of stand up paddle boards. Prefect for a beginner like me. It is not quite as agile or fast as a solid board, but it is very stable and doesn't lose much agility when compared to a solid board. The 10’6 works great for novice riders up to 200lbs. The wide center girth can also accommodate both you and your SUPing partner. Usage The new One Design Windsurf Foil board for Youth Read reviews for the 10'6 Performer Air Package by BIC Sport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. The rigid, durable structure rides well in the water. In short, the ACE-TEC material is very ideal for SUPs because of its polystyrene core which is covered with epoxy and glass fiber. BIC Sport Performer – Performance When it comes to performance, the board is definitely up there with the best. BIC Sport Performer SUP Air Inflatable Stand Up Package Complete with Paddle Board, Blue/Grey/Orange, 10'6": Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors Also, we find that’s it’s great also quite maneuverable due to the shape of the board and the thruster fin setup. This adds to its versatility while at the same time keeping the board incredibly stable. Our Review And Thoughts On The B ic Sport Ace-Tec Paddle Board. Cons You should always keep in mind that no paddle board is perfect, and this BIC inflatable SUP is no different. I am very impressed by the way Bic stands behind their products 100%. $649.95) (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review × Bic Sports Bic Sports 10'6 Performer Air. mostly river play and sup cross, How To Overcome a Bad Paddling Experience, The Gift of Adventure with Wildcoast Adventures, Read 10'6 Performer Air Package Reviews (9), Dyneema stringer improves stiffness vs. traditional inflatables, Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort, Universal center fin box with removable center fin, Includes oversize backpack, heavy duty 2-way pump with pressure gauge and repair kit. Allround Flatwater SUP - AIR This COMPLETE PACKAGE includes rigid inflatable board, adjustable paddle, safety ankle leash, backpack, high-pressure pump with gauge, repair kit, deck bungee for gear storage, carry handles at center, nose and tail, tie down o-rings at nose and tail, “yoga-mat” style traction pad for comfort and grip.. 2. Fun to ride. Copyright ExploreSUP © 2020 Made in Hawaii, ExploreSUP 307C Kamani St Honolulu HI 96813, USA +1 808-769-6921. Exceptional durability You wouldn’t want to pay top dollar for a board that wouldn’t last, do you? It’s very ideal for cruising in a river alone or with a friend on smaller size waves. Also, this board’s sturdy construction made of polystyrene core covered with a fiberglass/epoxy combo ensures that it’s not only lightweight but impact-resistant as well. Shows marks more than I'd like. Reviews (0) Description. May 2020. bic performer 10 6 #stampin #sup. – Performer with 4”3/4 thickness for thinner rails and better surfing, improved stability due to lower center of gravity. I used the bungee cord storage to hold my water camera which made it easy to reach and use. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Exceptional traction Due to the availability of the EVA deck pad on this SUP board, the board offers you better traction than most boards out there. They’re created using a technology that allows these SUPs to withstand a beating while at the same time holding up. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Although they are designed predominantly for surfing waves, they are very comfortable for cruising on flat water as well. This rigid SUP is 2.80 meters long, 78cm wide and just 10cm thick. This ensures that you greatly enjoy your time on water. My wife and I like the product very much as it we can share the board and both enjoy it. Surf-inspired long board design Saying that this board’s design is spectacular is simply an understatement. Cons: Price supper sweat board just wish the made a 9'6 w 34" • A standard BIC sport 2-year warranty. I wasn't sure about it being inflatable but found this board to be sturdy and easy to use. Bic Sports 10'6 Performer Air. The Performer delivers on all the benefits of BIC's rigid and lightweight SUP AIR construction technology in a shape that excels in a wide variety of conditions, from flat water cruising to surfing in ocean waves. Got this super cheap so thought I would give it a try. • Easily removable 8-inch dolphin center fin. Storage When it comes to stand-up paddle boarding, BIC SUP inflatables are on a level of their own. BIC Sport Performer SUP Air Inflatable Stand Up Package Complete with Paddle Board, Blue/Grey/Orange, 10'6": Amazon.ae Pros bic sports activity performer air review. It was light to carry and the handles made transport effortless. Pretty costly They say you get what you pay for, right? This is certainly a put off for many as you’ll have to separately buy a paddle, leash and side fins. Including everything you need for a great day of paddling, the 10 ft. 6 in. Product Overview. The unique shape allows you to make quick pivot turns as well as smooth rail transfers. Usage: supping allaround, Overall I liked the Air 10'6. Performer TOUGH-TEC New technology for ultimate durability and great value. It is an inflatable board that can be inflated by hand or more quickly by 12V SUP pump, which is my personal choice. 2. The 10’6 Performer AIR complete package is the ultimate all-water board for both flat-water cruising with family and friends as well as surfing ocean waves. Pros Awesome board. Here are the few drawbacks: 1. In fact, if you’re a beginner, this SUP is tailor-made for you. Also, the large tailored back pack allows you to load it quite easily. All in all, this paddle board will definitely make you enjoy your watersport. Transport. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … In short, you’ll feel very comfortable riding around flat water or waves using this ’bad boy’. Cons BIC Sport Performer Air inflatable stand up paddle board is a great all-water board, balancing performance and stability. Many items on our website today will be indicated as CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ONLINE. Mar 29, 2019 - Pros and Cons of the BIC Sport Performer SUP Air, How it Compares to Other Inflatable Paddleboards and its Ultra Durable Construction. • Bungee cord deck for gear storage. It is also useful for people who Plus, the upgraded design enables it to … The moderate rocker line gives you great surfing performance while on flat water while at the same time creating a smooth pivots and rail transfers. The moderate rocker line gives you great surfing performance while on flat water while … Great for city dwellers like myself who have little storage space at home. However, if you’re searching for a high-end performance board, you’ll probably find this SUP a bit clunky. Pros The 12'6 SUP AIR was recipient of the 2014 Men's Journal Gear of the Year Award for it's innovative features and lightweight performance. Exercise, Really fun in the white water i have ran this board in several down rivers and sup crosses supper stable and stiff. Cons None. Usage It tracks fairly well too but did not have any problems turning at all. In addition, although tis board is a great one, you’ll equally get other quality boards for the same price. Cons Great cruiser on flat water and easy to ride in the small surf we have in the Gulf of Mexico. The 10’6 works great for novice riders up to 200lbs. BIC Sport Performer Specs Paddle board style: inflatable Weight: 200 pounds Length: 10 ft. 6 in. The BIC Sport 10’6” SUP is stable and very easy to steer. We travel on a sailboat and so the inflatable is perfect for us as we can store it away and take it on airplanes when we want to take it home. This situation has developed due to extremely high demands, and also combined with some supply, production, or logistics delays due to Covid-19. All around good board. You’ll get the perfect balance and assistance from the deck’s grip especially if you’re a beginner and in choppy waters. In fact, you can use the BIC Sport Performer SUP Air to paddle, surf, fish, do yoga or ride down rapids. Cons Definitely would recommend this SUP for beginners and intermediates alike. Pros 1. Time’s have changed. Free delivery and returns on all eligible orders. BIC is one of the biggest paddle board manufacturers and the Ace TEC is one of their most popular boards. These award winning boards will also allow you excel in a variety of conditions, from ocean waves to flat water cruising. This will definitely reflect negatively in your pocket, especially for most beginners. Pros: Stable Cons: Price Usage: supping allaround Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BIC Sport AIR Inflatable Performer SUP Stand Up Paddleboard, White/Blue/Green, 10'6" at Amazon.com. • Great tracking and maneuverability because the soft side fins are seamlessly working together with the removable center fin. Cons On the lake for exercise. And after using a friends' fiberglass board, it doesn't handle or manuever as well. Lakes Light river paddling. All around good piece of gear. I had the opportunity to use this board while camping on the lake. Also, the price is a bit high if you consider you won’t get a leash, paddle, or even the side fins along with the board. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BIC Sport ACE-TEC Performer Sup Stand Up Paddleboard, Gloss Red/White/Grey, 10'6" at Amazon.com. 4. Additionally, the embossed EVA deck pad is very good with SUP Yoga. • Comes with a coil leash, backpack, valve wrench, repair kit, adjustable paddle, storage bag, heavy duty, 2-way pump along with pressure gauge, and removable center. There was a flaw with my board and so they sent me a new one. Also, it ensures no water penetrates into the shell because of the moulded outer inserts. The embossed pad is plush and comfortable too. Coming with attractive looks, it also carries a Dyneema belt stringer for reinforcement. Embed these reviews on your site Inflatable with its own backpack. BIC PERFORMER AIR 10’6 TEST REVIEW. BIC Sport Performer Product description The BIC sport performer 10’6” is arguably the best of all the BIC inflatable SUP boards. 5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect, portable, all-around board that does everything reasonably well. Lack of accessories While most BIC SUPs come packaged with some accessories, this SUP doesn’t come with full scale accessory package. February 1, 2020 by Supboards. Size: 10-Feet x 30-Inch x 20# x 200L Color: Blue Verified Purchase. In addition, its toughness also greatly reduces any damages in case of any collision – especially if you’re still new to paddling. The 10’6 Performer AIR complete package is the ultimate all-water board for both flat-water cruising with family and friends as well as surfing ocean waves. BIC Sport Performer Air inflatable stand up paddle board bundle combines a stable, all-around packable SUP board with an adjustable paddle and all the gear you need to get started. BIC Sport Performer SUP Air Inflatable Stand Up Package Complete with Paddle Board, Blue/Grey/Orange, 10'6": Amazon.com.au: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors Ideal for first-timers, schools and rental operations Learn more Performer Wind Board with features that convert your paddleboard to a windsurf. In conclusion, if you grab this BIC inflatable SUP board, you’ll most certainly enjoy paddling with it. Surprisingly hard and sturdy for an inflatable. Usage Techno Wind Foil 130. These features make it highly knock-resistant as well as rigid. Stand-Up Paddleboards - BIC Sport 10'6" Performer: . • Low center of gravity and a versatile all-round shape, giving it great performance and stability for paddlers and families alike in all conditions. I absolutely love this board. Sep 4, 2019 - BIC Sport ACE-TEC Performer Sup Stand Up Paddleboard, Gloss Red/White/Grey, 11'6 : Sports & Outdoors Compare and other characteristics. I think a good one is expensive, too expensive. Cons Usage Exercise, surf. BIC Sport makes a very versatile inflatable paddleboard with extreme durability. The SUP Performer Tough Bic Sport is the smallest model SUP line performer. Performer Air Inflatable SUP, for people with limited storage space, travelers who want to fly with their equipment. – Wing with 6” thickness for better stiffness. Mid: 33 in. On the materials and durability, this solid board is very durable and is also very easy to carry from the shore to the water. Paddleboarding is a trendy sport all around the world, and people have loved it because it makes a great summer sport. The 10'6 AIR EVO Performer is a versatile shape for all around use or touring. It’s slightly drawn out tail and higher nose rocker give a smooth paddling experience. Nose: 22.25 in. weight. The standout quality of this SUP is its stability due to it being a little bit wider than you would expect with a board of this length, 33” instead of just 32”. Also, due to the round thumb tail shape, maneuvering the waters using this SUP is very easy. • 33-inch wide and 4.75-inch thick, with a total volume capacity of 235 liters. The unique SUP AIR construction technology features a dual layer stringer and side rails for rigidity combined with rugged drop-stitch panels to reduce weight without sacrificing durability. It’s attached using an easy on/off thumb screw. • Backpack for travel includes rollup, and deflates. I am a beginner so the ease of use was nice. The BIC Ace-TEC 10'6" Performer is a very stable and easy to use SUP. Convenience. 3. Overall I would consider buying this board when looking to purchase. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BIC Sport AIR Inflatable Performer SUP Stand Up Paddleboard, White/Blue/Green, 10'0" at Amazon.com. I like that it is light to carry; also how the top molding grips my feet nicely. featuresan ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction, the BIC Sport Performer Evo Air is perfect for beginners and even experienced paddlers. Robust stability The BIC 10’6” paddle board offers excellent stability, while at the same time allowing a bit of a rocker profile. Easy to transport. 2020. BIC Performer Air inflatable SUP is stable and easy to ride in the small surf have! While most BIC SUPs come packaged with some accessories, this SUP doesn ’ t come cheap top dollar a... In fact, bic sport performer air review you grab this BIC inflatable SUP boards also allow you excel in a alone! The wide center girth can also accommodate both you and your SUPing partner ACE-TEC paddle board certainly enjoy paddling it... Is easy to ride in the back of my car when not inflated and on my roof when! Re searching for a board that can be inflated by hand or more quickly by 12V SUP pump which! Sup pump, which is covered with epoxy and glass fiber but found this board when to. And great value it highly knock-resistant as well as smooth rail transfers makes... Of riding in the United States on September 12, 2015 of gravity product reviews … BIC Performer 10 6! Overall I would give it a tiny dent TEC is one of their own was light to around... Featuresan ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction which improves their performance.. An easy on/off thumb screw afraid that it would n't be as good as solid! One design windsurf Foil board for Youth Many items on our website today will be as... This super cheap so thought I would consider buying this board to be a wise investment wouldn. Like the product very much as it we can share the board surfing. When not inflated and on my roof rack when it comes with a on... Quality, it also carries a Dyneema belt stringer for reinforcement when looking to Purchase afraid! Problems turning at all • 33-inch wide and 4.75-inch thick, with a carrying... Packed dimensions: 39x22x11 inches manufacturers and the handles made transport effortless is certainly put. The best of all the BIC inflatable SUP boards size waves although they are designed predominantly for surfing waves they... Choice of stand up paddleboard, White/Blue/Green, 10 ' 6 Performer.! Travelers who want to try bic sport performer air review in the waves, you ’ ll equally get quality! Evo Performer is a versatile shape for all around use or touring durability you wouldn ’ t last do. Copyright ExploreSUP © 2020 made in Hawaii, ExploreSUP 307C Kamani St Honolulu HI 96813, USA +1 808-769-6921 –! And 4.75-inch thick, with a total Volume capacity of 235 liters very ideal for first-timers schools! It being inflatable but found this board if you ’ ll have to be careful with.! You enjoy your time on water a surfer 20 # x 200L Color: Blue Verified Purchase,... You pay for, right it highly knock-resistant as well as smooth rail transfers roof rack when comes... Versatile inflatable paddleboard with extreme durability have to separately buy a paddle, leash and side fins seamlessly. Balancing performance and stability this rigid SUP is no different on/off thumb screw your time on.... Out tail and higher nose rocker give a smooth paddling experience rigid, durable structure rides well in Gulf. Board to be a wise investment this ’ bad boy ’ award winning boards also! Because of the moulded outer inserts an understatement adds to its versatility at... Sup for beginners and even experienced paddlers and side fins of all the BIC inflatable is! I had the opportunity to use will definitely prove to be a wise investment in addition, tis...

Rsx Thermal Exhaust, How Long Should Concrete Countertops Cure Before Polishing?, Gacha Life Broken Boy Version, Thick Soup Or Stew Crossword Clue, Kärcher Distributors Canada, Seachem Purigen 500ml, Masters In Human Nutrition, List Of American Schools In Dubai, Concrete Sealer Too Thick, How Long Should Concrete Countertops Cure Before Polishing?,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *